The West Coast Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association is supporting Martial Arts clubs by connecting them with a professional Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts team. We respond to the individual needs of Martial Arts clubs that are interested in our services as part of a respectful business relationship. Each club decides which role they want us to play in their business and how much assistance they need. Most associate clubs are well established businesses that simply need help in responding to the increase in popularity of BJJ and MMA.
Our own four clubs located in Abbotsford/Mission, Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam and Vancouver/Burnaby have been joined by clubs in Campbell River, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Nanaimo, New Westminster, North Burnaby, North Vancouver, Langley, Powell River, Richmond, Surrey, Walnut Grove, Victoria and Vancouver. Some of these clubs ask us to provide regular instructions while others have us come in for seminars and promotions as part of the West Coast BJJ team.
All students benefit from the association by getting access to high quality instruction and to multiple training locations. All clubs benefit from the association by instantly having credibility as well as advertising/ purchasing opportunities. All costs are shared keeping the expense to each club to a minimum. This allows every associated club to provide professional and affordable Martial Arts services to a constantly growing student base. For the locations and contact information of all clubs please click here.
Are you a member in any of our associated clubs?
Do you want additional training and the challenge to train at any other club?
Are you a member of one of our associated clubs and do you want access to one of the largest BJJ Technique libraries on the internet?
Do you love Jiu-Jitsu and are you considering to teach what you know to others?
Do you want to become a certified BJJ Instructor profiting from our experience?
We are now offering a comprehensive Certification program that allows experienced students to guide classes on their own either as employees of West Coast Martial Arts or as owners/employees of a West Coast BJJ Associate Club. As part of this course you will:
- Learn instructional skills to make you a successful teacher and leader
- Learn how to set up your own business (if needed)
- Be supplied with all documents and materials (if needed)
- Receive certification as well as ongoing training/ mentoring
West Coast Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Association Members:
- Break-Out BJJ, Chilliwack
- Budo Mixed Martial Arts, North Burnaby
- West Coast BJJ, Victoria
- Heiho MMA, Grand Prarie, AB
- Infinity MMA, Walnut Grove
- Isshindo Martial Arts, Cloverdale
- Personal Best Martial Arts,Coquitlam
- Vermillion BJJ, Princeton
- BJJ Penticton, Penticton
- Pure Martial Arts, Campbell River
- CJ MMA, Nanaimo
- Ultraforce MMA, North Richmond
- West Coast BJJ, Red Creek, AB
- Richmond Martial Arts, South Richmond
- Sports Central, Richmond
- Triunity Martial Arts, Surrey-Fleetwood
- Intrepid MMA, Salmon Arm
- PDC Training Center, Vancouver